Friday, January 30, 2009

Crafty Critter


I'm not sure how well many of you know me. I'm an exotic blend of many talents. None the less this was my week to let Martha out to do some crafty time. I decided that I wanted to redecorate Zo's room in little Stick figure Princess Fairies and Butterflies. Very Girlie! So we have these great wall stickers to help dress up her tan walls and I decided that I would make a mobile for her to look at during changing time. It turned out pretty cute although it took a lot more time than I thought it would. I know I can shock and amaze you all at times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you do not amaze your mother I always knew you had all those hidden talents just waiting to come out.And now with a little one there to appreciate all the things you do it makes it all worth while.

Heather said...

Awe thanks Mom! You are so sweet!!

Shellie said...

That's fabulous. I knew you were crafty from the beautiful blanket that you made for James. Thanks again.