Thursday, August 21, 2008

Grandpa is gone?

Well I took none of my co-workers advice and used a hair product to make me look younger. She told me not to do it, for sure not to do it before an important event like a wedding, and certainly don't do it if they don't have the right color. So later that night, I went to Wal-Mart and bought a chestnut (not the correct color) wash-in hair color, two days before my wife's best friend's wedding. Not a good idea. Long story short, after I put the reddish-brown gel on my grey head, I knew something was wrong. It looked way too red. My white hair was red, well more of a pinkish red to be exact. Good thing it only lasted about a week, just long enough for my Aunts and Uncles, In-Laws, friends, and about 100 other friends to see my new look.

Now that I am back to work, things are normal again, grey haired old man with not a drop of pink in sight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG- Paul, I am DYING here. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachel

Dr. Christiana said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Punk Paul. I love it!

Paul Blonsky said...

Good mood music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvy2LSPf1_o