Monday, August 4, 2008

WTF

Ok, so late last week, Heather decided to come and visit me at work. This is normal and I really enjoy seeing her and Zoey for lunch. We decided to go to the Student Union and say hello to some friends and new co-workers. Heather was waiting online at Starbucks and I was cooing to Zoey in her stroller. A young woman came up to me and smiled, something I have gotten used to, Zoey is super cute and a ham to boot. But what the woman said just made me want to scream. She said "she is so cute, she must be grandpa's little girl" I stopped what I was doing, looked at her, and looked for a few seconds more than a normal gaze. I think she understood her error, but I still said "yes, she is DADDY'S little girl". So I think it might be time for me to shave off my goatee and die my hair black.

3 comments:

Dr. Christiana said...

OMG! I can't imagine anyone making that mistake with you. Seriously.

I do remember tho being 18 and thinking anyone over 27 was old and about to enter the old age farm. So you know...it's just her.

Heather said...

Haha that's really funny that you say that! The "girl" that Paul was talking about was obviously older than both of us!!! My poor Paulie:(

Dr. Christiana said...

oh no.