Wednesday, July 9, 2008

She swims like a fish.

Well maybe not quite like a fish but maybe more like a piece of driftwood. Monday was the beginning of the baby and me swim class that I signed Zoey up for. She really seemed to enjoy the class. Well all except for the getting dunked under (I wouldn't call that enjoyment). She did great though and didn't seem to drink too much pool water. Paul took the first class with her while I manned the cameras. Not such a great idea since I forgot the memory for the video camera so we have an ultra short clip of her enjoying her swim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if she is like her cousins in michigan see will be a regular little fish ,unlike her grandmawho feels water is only good for cooling off in the heat and cleanlyness.

csighence said...

That looks like fun! It looks like Zoey's got a pretty good kick going there.