Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Synchronized swimming singles champion!


Well I think that Zoey has figured out another possibility for a career!! Well on second thought I guess there aren't any synchronized singles out there. Oh well I am still pretty amazed at what she's accomplished thus far in her swimming class! So far she has learned how to float (as seen in the picture), kick her feet, splash with her hands, go underwater(and suck up less water) and blow bubbles(oh I guess I do the bubble blowing she just looks at me like I'm Kookoo!)We have two more classes left so I may have some more updates on the champ but we'll see. Stay tuned for our visit with Miss Jensyn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm really excited to see all that she is doing in swimming we should be able to check it out while your here in michigan (if the weather cooperates with us)cant hardly wait.