Friday, June 13, 2008

Coochie and Coo and Zoey too!

Well this week has been a fun week!! Zoey and I have been so busy playing and such that I have hardly had the time to write a blog. So it's pretty common for me to hear questions like "Is Zoey rolling over?" or better yet "Is she crawling around yet?" Hopefully not for quite a few months on the latter. I have a lot to get rid of and clean before that. For those of you not up to speed on her progress I'll fill you in on what she is doing and is trying to do. She is able to hold her head up and steady now so that's a step in the right direction. She had to get there before she can do a lot of things like for example eating solid foods like rice cereal. Essentially Mush in a bowl! Sounds yummy huh? We'll see. That's going to happen starting at 6 months (not quite yet). The things she is trying to master right now are laughing(almost there), rolling over from her belly to her back, snatching things from my hand and taking over the world! I used to be able to eat, put on makeup or take a drink all while holding her and she would sit idly by and let me do as I pleased. Now, it's like she is a tiger waiting to catch her prey. She will slowly move her head in the
direction object and then she makes her move to snatch up whatever it is I have. I think this is the first step in her plans to rule the world! Watch out world Zoey's on her way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well its nice to hear about the update on Zoey.Believe me you will be busy busy bus once she decides she can roll over ,crawl and in anywy she can get from one spot to another.So enjoy the quite in place little one you have now.Love Grandma