Sunday, June 1, 2008

Last Hoorah!


Well this is my last post about our trip! We had to be at the airport about 6am for our 7:20 flight out of Lansing Michigan. My mom and Ed were a huge help in checking us into the airport(Thanks Mom and Ed!). They stayed with us until we were ready to go through security!! It was great! While we were waiting I snapped a nice picture of the three of them!) We'll miss you guys! We had two flights one from Lansing to Minneapolis and one from Minneapolis to Vegas. Zoey was sleeping the entire first flight 1 hour and 15 mins and we scored an extra seat which was awesome! The second flight was 3 hours and she slept 2 hours and only got restless the last 15 mins. So I considered myself lucky!! I know the older she gets the harder it will be to have a peaceful flight! Sorry future flying companions!! We'll see where the next trip takes us!! Maybe New York!

No comments: