Friday, June 20, 2008

Orchard Adventures


Zoey and I enjoyed our Friday outing maybe not as much as being tossed off a building (Thanks for the insightful and cultural post Paul)but hey we still had a good time! We went to Gilcreas Orchard to pick some Zuchinni, Apricots and Apples with our friends Maddie and Charlotte. We had a great time even thought it was 104 degrees today! We all can't wait to go back again in a few weeks! The next time we go there should be a lot more to pick. It's still pretty early for most of the stuff! After our orchard adventure we stopped by the pottery studio that I used to throw at. It's totally changed. They remodeled the whole studio and built a huge wood fire kiln! I was so inspired to go back! I think maybe sometime this summer I might give it another try! I'll let you know how it goes! I've included a picture of Zoey taking care of some of the fruits and veggies that we picked!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Thats good that you are teaching Zoey some of the finer things about home and married life ,such as preparing food from scratch and canning (since your mom never enjoyed the indoor part ,such as cooking ,baking and such)so be sure to teach her those things and its good your getting ahead start.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I am totally jealous! Where is this orchard?? Dang!!!

Rachel