Tuesday, April 29, 2008

36 hours and no sap...


It has been just about 36 hours since the last time I saw my daughter or my wife. I did not think I would miss them, you know, go home crack open a beer and walk around naked. But, that is not fun anymore. I miss the noise, the squeaking, the smelly diapers and the cute smile and flailing arms and legs. Some of them I miss more then others, of course. I never thought I would miss them both as much as I do, I guess little Zoey is getting to my heart. Oh, so sappy.

3 comments:

Dr. Christiana said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

you are not sappy, you are paulie. It worked this time. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

I love it Paul and Heather. This blog is great. I am sorry I have been umder the weather and unable to enjoy your stories. I will make sure I read them all thetime now. Love youguys, MOM