Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tipping the Scales


Well Zoey is tipping the scales at an astonishing 13.8 lbs and measuring a lengthy 24.75 inches! Amazing!! She is mastering new skills everyday! This week she is working on spinning in a complete circle on her back. I think she's working on her career as a break dancer! Also this week she has managed to bring toys to her mouth and try her hardest to fit them into her little chipmunk cheeks! She has quite a little personality these days! I think she's gonna be a happy silly little kid just like her Daddy! (One of the traits that I fell most in love with when I met Paulie) The picture to the right is Zoey all sacked out after a long hard night of keeping Mommy awake!! Something else new for this week! We really thought that we had it easy after 3 solid nights of sleeping through the night! Well she threw us a curve ball on that one. I think she's just to keeping us on our toes! Which I'm sure she'll do for the rest of her life! Hopefully she's just going through a growing spurt and needs a little extra food!

No comments: