Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our not so sleeping beauty!

Well after a good night sleep last night (9pm-6:30am) our little sleeping beauty decided she needed to be up at midnight and 3am tonight. Now it's almost 4:30am and everyone in the house is sleeping but me. I don't have too many restless nights. Usually my head hits the pillow and I am out like a light! One of the many traits I have gotten from my Mom!) (Thanks Mom!) Other than that Zoey is going to Grandma and Grandpa Blonsky's today while I go to the gym! So we may have a story about that tomorrow! I'm going back to bed now! Goodnight. Well maybe... Good morning!

2 comments:

Paul Blonsky said...

Sorry that you kept waking up! That's no fun at all. I hope you got to sleep in!

Dr. Christiana said...

All that sleeping talk we did at dinner put a jinx on you! And me, I was up at 2.30 but went back to sleep.