Friday, April 4, 2008

New Pictures and new Bottles





We finally got the new pictures from JC Penny, and they will be up at www.zoeyblonsky.com in the next day or so. They are super cute and my Niece looks adorable with Zoey.

Also, we decided to step up Zoey's intake to more then 4 ounces. That means that we needed to get bigger bottles. The bottles that we used to use were the Playtex drop in type that had a capacity of 4 ounces. We chose those bottle types because the nipple is large and Zoey seems to like them better. The smaller normal looking nipples that we tried, are ok, but Zoey just plays with them and they just flop out of her mouth. She is just too silly.

So the new bottles are really big and can go up to 10 ounces. We only bought a few, so we will see how she like them and then perhaps get more if we decide that we need to. Ok, I am at work, and I guess I should do that and not this, so off I go.

No comments: