Monday, April 21, 2008

Our Girl is growing up!!


So we have had quite an exciting week thus far! The news of the week is Zoey is cutting teeth! Sniffle sniffle!! She's growing up so fast!! I can't believe that in just a few short weeks she'll be 4 months already!! We are having so much fun with our little Zo! As you can see from the picture on the left Zoey is sitting in her high chair! She is well on her way to eating like a civilized little person! Paul has discovered that Zoey can repeatedly copy sounds!! It's probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! We hope to get it on video soon! So stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo Cute!

Anonymous said...

yay! I can comment now! Zoey - your cheeks rock my world.

aunt rachel

Dr. Christiana said...

I am loving the cheeks too! What a smile!!!