Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Zoey's first road trip!




Well Zoey's first Road Trip has been a success thus far! It was a long drive but Zoey slept 98% of the way here!! It was great! We didn't have to stop once! I am hoping that the drive back will be as successful! We are here visiting my best friend Tina from Germany who just had a baby Girl Mia. I think by the time that we leave here Zoey will be fluent in German! Tina's Mom speaks German to all of us whether we understand or not. I think that Zoey understands more than I do but I try! It's been a such a fun trip that we are going to stay an extra day! We will get on the road tomorrow right after Zoey has her breakfast!! I am sure that Paul will be anxious to see us after he get's home from work! We miss and love him so much too!!

1 comment:

Paul Blonsky said...

Mia is really cute, and so small compared to Zoey. Thanks for the picture, next time I have to go too.