Sunday, May 4, 2008

120



That's the number of days old our baby girl is today!! I can't believe how fast the time flies!! She is conquering new feats everyday!! So far she is able to take toys and put them in her mouth, put her hands together, look at you when you call her name, squeals with delight and sits up in her bumbo seat! For all of you not in tuned to the baby world I'll post a picture of the bumbo for you! It's a cool little invention that someone came up with that allows infants to sit up much sooner than they normally could. I know what your thinking about all of the things I have mentioned "Wow these people are crazy thinking those things are amazing." Call me what you will but this is like our own little scientific experiment! If you know Paul and I you might understand how exciting this little experiment is for us!!! Not that Zoey is a lab rat but it's still pretty cool!

1 comment:

Dr. Christiana said...

Congrats on the accomplishments! Happy 120 days!

I love how y'all talk about parenthood.

:)