Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Zoey's First BBQ

Well Zoey was a big hit at her first BBQ. Everyone enjoyed meeting her and everyone loves her little cheeks!! For all of you that don't know we have an annual BBQ at my Mom and Ed's House so that we can see everyone. It's really difficult to drive and see everyone that we would like to see. This years turnout was a not up to scratch but I kind of expected that since it was a holiday weekend. Zoey was happy to see everyone that was able to come! Unfortunately Zoey didn't get to taste all of the yummy food! Ciara and I made this amazing peanut butter pudding with Oreo cookie, peanut butter, snickers, cream cheese and chocolate pudding!(MMmmmmm I'm hungry just thinking about it! Although it wasn't too great for the ole diet!) Other than passing Zoey around like she was a thanksgiving side dish we watched all of the crazy kids swim!! It was only 76 degrees in the pool a bit too cool for my taste but they sure didn't seem to mind! Well only two more blogs about the rest of our trip and you'll be all caught up on our adventures in Michigan! I've included a few pictures of family and friends that met Miss Zoey. The first two pictures are some of my first cousins on my mom's side, then my Aunt Betty on my dad's side, the next is my best friend's Dad(Buzz), then my brother Jason's girlfriend Debbie and then my middle brother Jason (See any resemblance) Well that's all for today! Stay tuned for Memorial day!!





No comments: