Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother of a day...

Yesterday was my first mother's day and it was good. I woke up and hung out near my Mom most of the day. Dad was there too. He is a good guy. He helped me pick out a kick-ass necklace for Mom and helped me wrap it, I picked out the box and tape though. Mom just loved it, it looks like me, but in white gold, she likes white gold. Then we went to my grandma's house. We brought the dogs, Cassie tried to sit on me but Mom helped me. When we got there, I was super tired from the long drive that I had to take a nap for a little bit. My cousin, Izzy woke me up. She is silly and likes to play with my toys too. My Mom took a picture of us playing. My Aunt and Uncle were there too, having fun. After I ate, I went outside and then got tired again and when I woke up I was at home. Now I am writing this. I think I am going somewhere soon, Mom keeps putting my clothes in a bag and then takes them out again, then puts them in again. I am not sure what is going on. I just hope that I can play with my Einstein musical toy today. Now I am hungry and sleepy. I have to go and let Mom know how I feel... Waaaaaaahhhhh....Wahhhhaaaaaahhhh.

1 comment:

Dr. Christiana said...

ha! where's the Izzy and Zoey pic? I want to see.

have a good trip!!!!