Thursday, May 1, 2008

Uno de Mayo

My sweeties are back and better than before! Zoey is able to look at me with intent, not like before, when she glanced at me it was because her head randomly turned toward me. I can call her and she will turn her head right at me and smile. Now, I know what you are thinking, my dog does that, and it is true, my dog does that too. But she never did. I don't think she knew that the body that she is in is hers, that is until today. I am going to get a video of this (not so) miraculous feat and show it off to the world. If you are a dad or a mom, you might remember what this was all about. I think I can start teaching her stuff now. The big question is what? Stay tuned.

Paul.

3 comments:

Dr. Christiana said...

that's so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

well, obviously the first thing to teach her is about her Aunt Rachel. Such as, when Aunt Rachel is coming to town, where Aunt Rachel is (like a como of Waldo and Carmen san Diego)

Anonymous said...

Who is AUNT Rachel???????????