Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TGIF


Well Friday was a crazy busy day!! We spent the day on the road visiting here, there and everywhere. First we went to the Hair Shop to meet with Pat. I have know Pat since I was born! She is one of the few people that has ever done my hair. Zoey was in great spirits and was watching me get my hair cut and dyed. When she decided that she had enough we took her upstairs where she was hypnotized to sleep by the ceiling fan. After a nice long nap I took her out to my Dad’s farm to meet him and My brother Jason's girlfriend Debbie. It was just a quick visit but it went great! My dad had a good time with her but was a little too intimidated to hold her. Maybe next time! After that we drove to Lansing to have dinner with Pat and her husband Bob. From there I left Zoey with my parents to have a girls weekend out with all of my friends from High School! It was a little sad to leave her but we all had a great time and it was a much needed break for me! When I got back home I felt refreshed and ready to play with my sweet little Angel! I have included a picture of our girl’s night out and us thoroughly enjoying it! (After all you must be tired of pictures of my cute kid !)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl - you are one smokin' hot mama! Love the hair!! Glad you are having good times!!

rachel

Char said...

We could never tire of sweet little Zoey pictures!! Your hair is WAY cute!! I'm jealous of your girls night!!