Friday, May 23, 2008

It's raining it's pouring it's showers Adoring





So Sunday was another happy day for little miss Zo and I! My Mom and my best friend Jenna threw us a welcome home Zoey shower. We are so blessed to have so many people shower us with love and such beautiful gifts!! I think Zoey is going to be the best dressed baby in Las Vegas! It was so wonderful that so many people got to finally meet Zoey. She was passed around from person to person with hugs and kisses from all! We are such lucky girls to have such wonderful people in our life! I've included a few pictures from the shower!! Stay tuned for our next blog about "Zoey meets the cousins and Uncle Troy"

1 comment:

Char said...

Aww, that's so sweet! That cake is SO cute!! I'm glad you guys are having such a fun, relaxing time!!