Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Visit!



Well our vacation is coming to an end. Everyday has been adventure packed and Friday was no exception! Paul's Aunt Sandy and Uncle Paul took the scenic drive from Ann Arbor Michigan to Olivet Michigan to see Zoey and I. It was a wonderful visit we caught up on the happenings in our lives and then when Zoey woke up she was the entertainment for the rest of the time. Aunt Sandy really seemed to enjoy Zoey's Coos, grunts and smiles. Not only do I see a lot of resemblance between Paul and Zoey physically but personality wise as well! Now I'm sure you are all wondering how I can tell at 4 months that Zoey is gonna be her Daddy's mini me but I can just see it in her smile! She is a happy go lucky kind of kid!! Just like my Paulie!! One of the many reasons I feel in love with him! After our visit with Aunt Sandy and Uncle Paul we all took a little rest and then my mom and I took Zoey shopping to get ready for our BBQ on Sunday! Well today should be an interesting day my niece and nephew Ciara and Jake are spending the night so I am sure we will have some stories to tell about that !)

1 comment:

Paul Blonsky said...

It is hard to tell who is having more fun, Aunt Sandy or Zoey. This must have been a fun trip!