Monday, May 19, 2008

Garage Sale Mania!



Well I know everyone has been patiently awaiting the next post!! Little Zoey and I have been oh so busy so I am going to make a valiant effort to catch you up on the happenings in Michigan. My Mom, Great Aunt Charlotte, Zoey and I went to the City wide garage sales in Charlotte on Thursday. Now some people may scoff at the thought of their child wearing second hand clothes but it's my favorite thing to do! I am pretty particular about the things I buy so people don't know unless you tell them! I absolutely love a good deal!! Zoey learned first hand what a shopper her Grandma and Great Aunt can be! We started out at 7:30 am and met up with Zoey and Grandpa Ed at about 11 and continued on until 5pm!! Wow it was a long day to say the least!! I must commend my little daughter!! She was such a little trooper and was very well behaved!! Well now on to the exciting part!! What we bought! The very first garage sale we hit we majorly scored!! This young girl had twin girls and tons of perfect clothes and shoes! Among the deals we scored a pair of pink cowboy boots for a quarter!! Now I thought to myself what girl couldn't use a pair of pink cowboy boots!! I have included a picture of the steal of a deal! Now it will be quite a while until lil Zo will be wearing them for real but I just couldn't resist putting them on and snapping a picture!!

3 comments:

Paul Blonsky said...

She looks like she is singing into a microphone while tapping her foot to a beat. What a girl!

Dr. Christiana said...

I adore the boots!

Char said...

SO CUTE!!